Thursday, September 22, 2011

Come on Fall!!

So, my life these days no longer revolves around weekends, fall break, Christmas break, Spring break, and then finally summer. As a mommy..I work every day but its great! I am looking forward to fall more than ever, for several reasons.
1. I just started doing stroller strides and I love it! If you don't know, its a workout class that you go to and push your stroller (duh) and do workouts with a group..thanks Andrea for getting us involved with it. I went Monday and today and I discovered something. I am not in good shape..I love to sweat....and a plank is about the hardest thing for me to do right now...wonder what muscles got so soft?
2. Ok, so I would be lying if I didn't say I was pumped about fall tv shows coming back on!! Right now I am one hundred percent obsessed with The Sing Off...Delilah singing Grenade...my favorite..I've watched it at least 15 times. Seriously.
3. Fall clothes...last year I didn't get to wear a lot of my fall/winter clothes because I was too big for them so yay!
4. My birthday..October 21st and going to see Wicked for the 3rd time!! I love it!
5. Drinking coffee as often as possible!
6. Brody looking precious in fall clothes
8.I have so many friends and I am so grateful for all of them in my life. I think there will be so many fun times with them this season.
7. Fall is about the most beautiful season..I love seeing the trees and feeling the awesome weather! I know our happiness is not what is most important to God, but why would he give us such a beautiful world to enjoy if he didn't want us to enjoy this life!?

And shout out to my awesome hubby who passed the first part of the CPA on his first try!!!
Sad news-Will and Sarah are moving and we are super bummed..Brody loves Uncle Will and Aunt Sarah..especially when they let him play cards with them. And Sarah puts milk in his nose :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! This is such a happy post. Sometimes (MOST of the time) it is the simple things in life that make us so happy. Bring on the fall!

    ReplyDelete