- Attend church and wrestle my child through the whole service-God commands it first of all. Beyond that..we are blessed to be free to worship our God when and how we want to. It could be taken away from us one day. I love being among fellow Christians and God deserves to be worshiped! Ryan was working a little later on a Wednesday night and at 6:00 he left to join us for church..he said "As for me and my house, we go to church at 7:00." :) That's what we do, for lots of reasons, fussy baby or not, we're trying to set an example.
- Exercise-It makes me feel good. It will help me live longer. I want to be able to play with my children and be an active family for a long long time. It's a good example to Brody. My husband probably finds me more attractive when I do it and that's important to me. I get to be with friends a lot when I do it..Stroller Strides shout out! I justify my weekly Chick Fil A habit by doing it. I have been given such great health and I want to take advantage of my strong body while I have it!
- Eat healthy-pretty much the same as above...
- Spend time with friends-Umm..because I'd go CRAZY without them. Especially my mommy friends who can give me sage advice or just be a sounding board for me.
- Read-I LOVE reading! It makes you smarter, more well rounded, gives you a better vocabulary, gives you something to talk about with people (hey have you read...), I want Brody to be a good reader and he sees what I do. A good book is good for the soul.
- Try to treat my husband with love and respect-1. He deserves it + some. (I tend to be a little crazy and sometimes bossy, sorry Ryan) God told us to. Ryan is my best friend. One day, Brody will look for a wife and I want to have set a standard for him. If I am rude and hateful to Ryan, Brody will think that's the way wives treat husbands and he will settle for much less than he deserves.
- Clean and organize-have you ever seen hoarders? That's my worst nightmare! I can't stand clutter!!! "Give it to Goodwill" should be a sign in our home, not just on a billboard. Plus-cleanliness is next to Godliness.
- Get on Facebook often-I'm a little nosy. I like knowing what is going on in people's lives..I don't really know how we lived before Facebook. I also love blogs. :)
- Live, eat, and breathe motherhood-its the best thing ever.
Well that's pretty much my life in a nutshell...